Personal Spray Tans
Adult Single Session............$30.00
Student(18 and under)Single...$20.00
(must have/show ID)
Unlimited Month EFT...........$59.99
Pre & Post Tanning Instructions
Preparing for your Spray Tan
Preparation is the key to a perfect result. Simply follow these steps to achieve ultimate results:
1. Exfoliate thoroughly the night before your tan. DO NOT USE SOAP OR ANY PRODUCTS DURING EXFOLIATION PROCESS.
2. Remember to shave/wax the DAY BEFORE tanning to achieve optimum results. DO NOT WAX the day of before or after!
3. Do not apply deodorant, 3. moisturizer or wear make-up to your tanning session. These can act as a barrier to your tan and prevent even absorption. 4. If you are coming from school or work and this is not possible, we do sell an exfoliating mitt you can buy for $6 to use before your session.
5. Wear loose, dark clothing and underwear to your tanning appointment. The cosmetic bronzer in the tan may rub off slightly but will easily wash out of most fabrics. Do not wear jeans or tight pants after spray tan applied. We suggest bringing a strapless bra or not wearing one at all afterwards, this will prevent rubbing off the spray tan on your shoulders.
6. Wear loose footwear that won't rub the spray tan off.
7. You can bring your own undergarments to wear for the spray tan but we do have disposable wear you may use.
Do not exercise on the day of your tanning application. Excessive perspiration will adversely affect the development of your tan.
Maintaining your spray tan
1. Avoid contact with water during the first 8-12 hours after your spray tan has been applied. Water is a spray tan's biggest enemy.
2. Try to wait up to 24 hours before showering with soap following your tan application. If you need to shower prior to 24 hours, proceed with a warm water rinse only, not hot! You will see colour washing off the first time you shower. This is just the bronzing agent, not your tan.
3. Apply a moisturizer (e.g. QV lotion - as this will not strip the tan) as often as required following your post tan shower. Your tan will gradually fade until your next exfoliation and tanning session. Drier skin exfoliates quicker so moisturising between sessions is essential to keep your tan alive.
4. DO NOT take long, hot showers/baths within 24-36 hours.
5. Chlorine will shorten the length of your tan so avoid swimming pools and Jacuzzis following application.